Not all Quantity Surveying roles are equal.
Some businesses just need a do-er, somebody who gets on with their job and plods along.
Others need a QS who is highly driven, obsessed with improving things, and doing everything to the best of their ability with a desire to learn and progress.
This role isn’t really for the plodders.
Will this role suit you?
- It’s for somebody eager to carve out a career and climb the QS ladder. It’s for somebody who wants diversity in their job role, who wants to be busy and work with a team of highly driven and commercially focused professionals.
- You’ll wear a lot of hats. Bid management, leading estimators, negotiating with the supply chain, and post-contract duties.
- Attention to detail is key as is the ability to build relationships with & influence internal and external stakeholders.
- You’ll work for a family ethos specialist contractor with the perks and structure of a large business.
- You’ll be happy with a couple of days per month, of travel.
What will progression look like?
Depending on what your aspirations are, you could progress into a pre-construction manager or a managing surveyor role.
What will I get in return?
- 13:00 finish on a Friday
- 1-day WFH
- Healthcare cash plan
- 5% pension
- Annual Bonus
- A structured development plan.
- Salary up to £50k depending on your experience.
- 31 Days AL increasing with length of service
- Enhanced Sick Pay
- Death in service Life Assurance x 2
Want to find out more?
Get in touch with Michael Hewitt at Corvus People or click apply and wait for his phone call.
Don’t worry if you don’t have an up-to-date CV, we can deal with that later.