Order Management Analyst – Portuguese Speaker (1 year contract), Belfast.
In this role, you’ll be processing and analysing customer orders for a tech giant that’s products help some of the world’s largest businesses.
You will create quotations, monitor critical financial data ensure terms and delivery information are accurate, and assist the operations team to meet on-time shipment and goals, for large complex clients within the Amercias region. This will mean a shift pattern of 2pm-10pm Mon-Fri Hybrid working pattern with some flexibility being made around these hours.
You’ll also be an analytical thinker who will not just see numbers but will have the ability to understand where they came from and what improvements can be made. By using your initiative, these insights will present the opportunity to implement process change and improvement.
You will be responsible for:
- Order validation, progression, and booking using established processes and tools.
- Ensure a positive customer experience via accurate and timely order processing and responsiveness to external and internal customers.
- Understand contract terms, monitor critical financial data, ensure terms and delivery information are correct and complete.
- Manage the booking of multi-site orders and resolve issues that delay booking.
- Manage reverse Customer order (returns).
- Manage order booking for qualified customers and products.
- Book orders end-to-end with minimal intervention or approval from other functions.
- Able to use reports/dashboards.
- Projects — be an active member of any project team, contributing and delivering tangible benefits.
- For non-conforming accounts and POs, identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Able to understand and deliver against target metrics.
Knowledge and experience of Order processing tools like Oracle, SAP, Salesforce would be a distinct advantage. Fluent English and Portuguese speaker.
Please note, due to the nature of the role the successful applicant will be required to work on 4 specific Saturdays during the year and be flexible at times of high order volume. Although initially a 12 month contract this could be extended or lead to a permanent role