Are you a Digital Marketing whiz with a penchant for eCommerce? Do you dream in pixels and speak the language of Google, Bing, and Facebook? If so, we’ve got the perfect opportunity for you to take your skills to new heights and join an awarding winning agency as a Digital Marketing Specialist!
What you’ll do:
· You will mastermind and execute high-converting digital marketing campaigns on Google, Bing, and Facebook to ensure strong return on client ad spend across Search, Shopping & Display advertising. We’re talking about turning clicks into sales like a magician pulling rabbits out of hats (metaphorically speaking, of course).
· You’ll collaborate with your clients to understand their requirements and business goals, to develop impactful marketing solutions and strategies.
· You will conduct keyword research, audience research and competitor analysis, whilst monitoring campaign performance, analysing data, and providing insightful reports for your clients.
· You will stay up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends, tools, and techniques. We’re looking for someone who’s always one step ahead (particularly as relates to Google and Facebook).
What you’ll have:
· Demonstrable experience in creating and managing Google, Bing, and social media advertising campaigns. We need someone who knows their way around these platforms like a squirrel knows its way around a nut farm.
· Awareness of new eCommerce and digital marketing technology trends.
· Excellent spoken and written English, with the ability to communicate effectively through various channels.
· Evident enthusiasm, initiative, creativity, and problem-solving abilities.
· Proficiency in Excel and online productivity tools.
· Google & Bing certified (desirable, not essential).
What you’ll get:
· Competitive salary of £35,000, plus bonuses, pension and private health care, that will make your bank account do a happy dance.
· Flexible working hours because we know life happens outside of the office (or home office). This will involve a hybrid model of home and office days.
· A chance to join an exciting, evolving business at an exciting time in their history- moving to a new office space.
· Free onsite car parking.
How to find out more:
Contact me (Charlene) on 07508959879 for a confidential chat or email charlene[email protected] or click “Apply” and I’ll be in touch.