Customer Service and Telesales Executive
An opportunity for a Customer Service and Telesales Executive has become available with our Lurgan based client. Full training will be given to the successful candidate.
Our client have been a leading drinks supplier to trade on the Island of Ireland for almost 40 years. And are experts in their field. This opportunity will allow you to gain a deep understanding of a strong and growing business, and to drive company performance through your own initiative and ideas.
Some duties include:
· Process customer orders from both inbound and outbound calls.
· Your customer list is already established so hard sell or cold calling is not required.
· Manage Customer queries with the support of other departments.
· Build strong relationships with your customers, through professionalism and trust.
· Increase customer awareness across and full product offering, while understanding the customers’ business to best match their needs.
· Maximise sales by continually expanding orders, up-selling and cross-selling products on both incoming and outgoing calls.
· Develop and maintain full product knowledge of all products. (Full Training provided)
· Liaise with and support field-based Sales Representatives to ensure that customers’ orders are processed accurately and timely.
Essential Qualities / Skills
• A proven sales track record and experience in developing customer accounts.
• Experience in building strong customer relationships.
• Motivated and driven to achieve sales targets.
• Excellent and accurate literacy and numeracy skills.
• The ability to work in a busy environment.
• Outstanding organisation skills and ability to prioritise work.
• A keen interest in delivering superb customer service.
• A proactive approach to problem solving and issue resolution.