Good with numbers but not happy being `just another number’?
My Client, a successful engineering firm based outside of Dungannon, has grown from strength to strength, and due to expansion, they require assistance within their Finance team. Reporting to the Financial Director, the Accountant (Qualified or Part-Qualified) will be part of an experienced, close knit team that will provide ongoing support and the opportunity to manage various financial projects within their group.
· Assisting in the preparation and reporting of monthly management accounts (P&L/Balance Sheet/Cashflow Statement)
· Preparation of year end accounts to trial balance
· Supporting Management in a variety of information requirements to aid decision making
· Supporting the FD on annual budget preparation
· Participating in process improvement projects
· Stock management and analysis
· Liaising with other teams across the company
· Provision of key performance indicator data to aid management decisions
· Other ad-hoc duties as required
Education / Experience:
· Qualified/Part-Qualified at a minimum level to one of the following:
· Degree-qualified in Finance, Business, Accounting and have commenced professional qualifications (preferably ACCA or CIMA), with at least one year’s finance experience in a relevant finance environment
· At least three years finance experience working in a relevant finance environment
An excellent salary and benefits package that includes additional holidays, flexible working schedules, 2pm finish Fridays and health cash plan scheme will be on offer for the successful candidate.